However your hormone imbalance is affecting you, our trained medical doctors can get you back on track to feeling great.
More energy. A better sex life. Loss of those unwanted, pesky pounds that have crept up on you with age.
What Are Some Common Low Testosterone Symptoms In Men?
While Low-T implications are often rooted in men’s sexual health problems, living with low testosterone can be taxing on overall health and wellness, too:
- Decreased muscle tone and increased fat storages especially around the midsection.
- Loss of libido and sexual function (often erectile dysfunction).
- Loss of energy and motivation.
- Loss of mental clarity or “brain fog”.
- Feeling fatigued
- weak and tired especially during the day.
- irritability and mood swings.
- Decreased sense of well-being.
Dr. Jafarian placing a testosterone pellet.
What Testosterone Replacement Therapy Results Might You Expect?
- Increased energy and mental clarity.
- Increased muscle tone and reduction in fat stores.
- Restoration of sexual function and erections.
- Increased libido.
- Lower cholesterol levels and risk for heart disease.
- Overall better sense of well-being and feeling of motivation.
*Testosterone therapy treatment requires regular follow-ups with MDn2 Aesthetics and Wellness, along with routine lab work to ensure optimal hormone levels